2010年8月20日星期五

《The Shining》

前奏。美妙。
結他。動聽。
歌聲。感人。
歌詞。漂亮。
很喜歡。想跟你分享。

《The Shining》Badly Drawn Boy

Faith pours from your walls, drowning your calls 
I've tried to hear, you're not near 
Remembering when I saw your face 
Shining my way, pure timing 
Now I've fallen in deep, slow silent sleep 
it's killing me, I'm dying 

To put a bit of sunshine in your life 


Soleil all over you, warm sun pours over me 
Soleil all over you 
Warm sun 

Now this slick fallen rift came like a gift 
your body moves ever nearer 
And you will dry this tear 
Now that we're here, and greave for me, not history 
But now I'm dry of thoughts, wait for the rain 
Then it's replaced, sun setting 

And suddenly we're in love with everything 

Soleil all over you, warm sun pours over me 
Soleil all over you 
Warm sun 

沒有留言: